Charles Schwab Highlights:
- $8.95 flat-rate trades regardless of trade size, account balance or share price
- No Account Maintenance fee
- Over 300 local branch offices
- Open an account with only $1000
- Investment education and workshops available for investors of all levels
- Manage accounts via the website and iPhone, Blackberry or Android
- Offers StreetSmart Edge software trading tool
- Thousands of no load mutual funds
- Schwab investment professional are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Offer high yield investor checking accounts
What we like about Charles Schwab:
Charles Schwab charges an $8.95 commission for stock trades, regardless of the size of your trade, account balance, or share price. The commission is $8.95 plus $0.75 per contract for option trades. All Schwab ETF trades have a $0 online commission fee when you trade directly from your Schwab account. Schwab lets you open an account with as little as $1,000. They also offer fee-free checking and unlimited ATM rebates the world over.
Premier Customer Service:
Charles Schwab has been recognized for exceptional customer service winning #1 in Customer Service as awarded by ACSI – American Customer Satisfaction Index for the third year in a row. An agent may be reached through Charles Schwab online, in person at a local branch, via phone or email. Experienced brokers can be reached 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Schwab has introduced StreetSmart Edge an intuitive software trading platform. StreetSmart Edge is well designed and made to work seamlessly. It was created using a deep understanding of what traders need a platform to do and by aligning with a trader’s work flow. It offers the trader an advanced trading experience. StreetSmart Edge is available at no cost to qualified Schwab Active Trading clients who agree to place 36 trades or more per year.
Charles Schwab has been setting the bar in the financial industry for some time now. Schwab offers a variety of stock trading and investment options and a wealth of educational information. Schwab gives investors the tools they need to grow their financial future. The Charles Schwab OnInvesting magazine is a good place to learn even more by keeping up to date on the latest in the brokerage industry and to learn new trading techniques.Charles Schwab,